Some Minecraft Whatever Some Minecraft Whatever

This video will get 1 million views because it has "Minecraft" in the title... and for the better! Good stuff.

Asslevania Asslevania

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! ...but enough talk. Have at you!!!!

One Girl ; One Sandwich One Girl ; One Sandwich

Over the years I've noticed a slew of super talented artist coming onto the scene. Such fluent animation and artistry. I mean those nipples were SOOOOOO real looking! Wait, we are talking about boobs animation, right?

Squirty - Pilot Episode Squirty - Pilot Episode

Good start but

IMO you have to work on your timing. In comedy timing is everything. But I can see this being really good if you work on that. Too much downtime, pauses, etc...

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

I've got two tickets to paradise...

My favorite in the series. I dunno, I guess I just relate to Nabi's reaction to the confrontation from the disapproval between their relationship. In the prior step you see a non-affectionate Nabi, almost as though the more he begins to like Doki the further he distances himself. But here you see how much he really cares for her, albeit through vengeance and hate, but sometimes this is how we express our true passion. And yea... just really enjoyed it. Cheers.

Killin' the Grade Killin' the Grade

That was awesome.

Haha, that was pretty damn funny. I always thought of killing my room-mate in first year. I think i watched Dead Man on Campus too many times...

Kaiser Faces the Colossus Kaiser Faces the Colossus

Um, ok?

Don't really get it, but it's good and entertaining.

Panda Fight Panda Fight

A lot of haters

Man, I thought it kicked ass. Animation style was so cool and fluent, wicked. The hearts at the end made me laugh so hard, just hilarious. -1 just for length, but then again there might have been a time constraint for your submissions...

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

Alright

There were some really funny parts in there and the animation was bang on for an "Awesome" movie.

Some things I didn't like: Too many re-used jokes from Egoraptor's original MGA (plagiarism...)

Easter Eggs - what's the point of putting SEVEN in it when the scenes flash by so god damn fast that by the time you find it, it's too late. I'm not watching it for the 3rd time just to find 4 I didn't find in time (which is a shame, I'm sure they were good).

Dragged on a little in some spots.

Keep up the good though.

secondstamp responds:

Searching for Easter Eggs - ur doin it rong

Twatlight Twatlight

Haha, nice

Way to rip on the most terrible movie ever. How, tell me, HOW does a piece of shit movie like that make 70 million, fucking disgrace. A+