Re-Collect - Last Re-Collect - Last

Good

Mastering sounds good, nice balance. Also just kick ass all together.

pichuscute0 responds:

Haha, thanks alot man :) Glad ya like it

Binary System Binary System

Hmm mmm

Reminded me of Castlevania at times. You record this analog? A nicer quality would be great!

stormalot responds:

That is definitely a compliment being compared to Castlevania, thank you! And I actually recorded it with a simple imac microphone as I didnt quite have time to set up my sm57, but perhaps I'll rerecord at some point!

New: Activation - Dj Jäger New: Activation - Dj Jäger

Amazing but...

Fucking amazing stuff right there. Awesome progressions and drum line. Then the wobbles hit... like a crack induced seizure during an amazing rock concert. Not needed in my opinion. It sounds like 2 songs trying so desperately to come together but never ultimately do. Two genres for that fact. I think you could definitely combine them better, use some low end, slower tempos among the guitar progression would help meld it together during the "wobble like" chorus. Bur im still favouriting it anyway!!

- Platform - Platform

where's my nintendo!?!?

Nice melody, catchy as hell. Simple beat, doesn't add a ton but doesnt need to. Some nice drops in there, some x,y, controlling maybe?? Love it man!! Or ma'am ;)

Or4nges responds:

Just a little bit of filtering :)

Glad you like it!

Temple of Time to Dance Temple of Time to Dance

Good, not great.

I've heard some sweet Zelda mixes and this one is...okay. Too repetitive though, but I like all the little sounds in the background that come together and flow with the main beat.

Huntin' u down Huntin' u down

Sick beat, could be better.

I like the vibe, dark, heavy. Makes you want to drive real slow with the windows down. Maybe if it broke down into an even heavier sound near the end it would add more volume.

DatBoiNC responds:

Looks like you havent readed " I keep dis updated " yet

bluesy drum n bass bluesy drum n bass

Decent.

Definitely legit. Sounds pretty shallow though, you should be able to feel beats like this, vamp up the bass a lil.