Some Minecraft Whatever Some Minecraft Whatever

This video will get 1 million views because it has "Minecraft" in the title... and for the better! Good stuff.

Asslevania Asslevania

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! ...but enough talk. Have at you!!!!

One Girl ; One Sandwich One Girl ; One Sandwich

Over the years I've noticed a slew of super talented artist coming onto the scene. Such fluent animation and artistry. I mean those nipples were SOOOOOO real looking! Wait, we are talking about boobs animation, right?

Guitar Geek Guitar Geek

This ROCKS \m/

This is pretty damn fun. I just wish it was a bit harder and that you implemented strumming in there some how (the pick at the menu got me excited). Maybe release some new songs in the future too!

EGO Texas Hold 'Em EGO Texas Hold 'Em

Really cool!

I wish I had the time to get into this right now, but this looks really fun.

=LU= Earth Defender =LU= Earth Defender

Difficulty

Less hard would be good.

Re-Collect - Last Re-Collect - Last

Good

Mastering sounds good, nice balance. Also just kick ass all together.

pichuscute0 responds:

Haha, thanks alot man :) Glad ya like it

Binary System Binary System

Hmm mmm

Reminded me of Castlevania at times. You record this analog? A nicer quality would be great!

stormalot responds:

That is definitely a compliment being compared to Castlevania, thank you! And I actually recorded it with a simple imac microphone as I didnt quite have time to set up my sm57, but perhaps I'll rerecord at some point!

New: Activation - Dj Jäger New: Activation - Dj Jäger

Amazing but...

Fucking amazing stuff right there. Awesome progressions and drum line. Then the wobbles hit... like a crack induced seizure during an amazing rock concert. Not needed in my opinion. It sounds like 2 songs trying so desperately to come together but never ultimately do. Two genres for that fact. I think you could definitely combine them better, use some low end, slower tempos among the guitar progression would help meld it together during the "wobble like" chorus. Bur im still favouriting it anyway!!

Pink Monster MURDER Pink Monster MURDER

I like this more because of the fact it's rated 'E' for 'Everyone'. Good job!

judio90 responds:

But is for Everyone :P

Thanks!!!

Jailbaited Jailbaited

More like masterbated ;)

XxThumbsuckerxX responds:

She's the type of chick to nibble at your foreskin.

Sooooo cuuuute... Sooooo cuuuute...

5's for creative awesomeness!